I am delighted to welcome a special guest and co-shot to the podcast – Kate Alder
Kate was on the only the 3rd episode ever of The School Run Podcast which was released in May 2021
· Since then Kate has become a mother to now 9 months old Beau and started a recruitment company at the height of the pandemic!
· I can’t wait for you to hear all about how she is managing everything as we explore work-like balance, running businesses and being a parent.
– What are your values and what is most important to you?
– Me failing to juggle school correspondence!
– Kate’s incredible work ethic and getting back into rugby
– Kate launched a new business and then found out she was pregnant!
– Being the best version of yourself
– Being open and honest with your partner so they understand what you need and want and vice versa.
And lot’s more.
I hope you love the new format as much as I did and I look forward to welcoming to next week’s episode 😊.