Firstly a huge thank you for listening into the first series of ‘The School Run’ podcast.
This episode is a summary of my key takeaways and my reflections from the brilliant guests I have spoken to.
During the episode I go into:
- Why did I start the podcast?
- Olympics and our young athletes talking about having fun
- Fun and enjoyment – 13 year skater Sky Brown “Be brave, Be strong. Have fun and do it because you love it.
- Kate Alder, heartbeat of the team
- Failure and resilience
- You can’t be what you can’t see – The Hundred
- We can all make a difference
- Stuart Pearce
I have loved speaking to my amazing guest, they have inspired me, and I have learned a huge amount from speaking with them.
What did you enjoy from series one, what questions would you like answered?
Who would you like to see in the next series?
If you want to find out more about me and my business the links are below: